Below are the steps for having the Smart Locker system implemented at your school:
1. Contact us with the subject “Implement 2015” and a message indicating your school’s name and address.
2. We will contact you to discuss a Smart Lockers system implementation plan for your school. (Different implementation plans and prices are available here).
3. A Smart Lockers system implementation plan for your school is finalized and agreed upon.
4. Initial payment for your implementation plan is made (35% of total plan cost).
5. sLockers will obtain from you a small amount of critical information, including school maps, classroom layout, locker configurations, and student scheduling software and data. To do this, we will communicate with your IT staff and records manager.
6. sLockers will visit your school and implement the plan. This will typically take 1-2 days.
7. We will work with school staff to custom fit the sLockers schedule-optimized locker assignment plan (SOLAP) to your school.
8. Project review and final payment.
1. There is a limited number of Smart Locker school implementation slots available for the 2014-2015 school year. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Currently, the Smart Locker system can only be purchased in the state of Pennsylvania. If you are outside of Pennsylvania and are interested in purchasing and using the Smart Locker system in your school, please contact us with the subject “Out of State” and a message indicating your school’s name and address.